Laughing Buddha
Written Review

Laughing buddha this bud has a nice thick blanket of crystals that make the bud sticky to the touch. the first whiff of this is a sensory overload with its deep smell of bark or wood aswell a strong underline of sweet citrus the combination is something words cant describe. Trying bud like this is a treat so if your able to get some we would advise you to!
Quick Review

-Smell-
Tree bark/citrus

-Taste-
spicy/sweet

-Effect-
focused/relaxed

This strain is said to be a Sativa dominant strain running at 75% and then leaving 25% Indica. Laughing Buddha is crossed between Jamaican strains aswell as Thai strains!