1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director
  3. Managing Director
  4. Managing Director
Death Bubba
Written Review
Death Bubba coming from her cousin Bubba Kush, an Indica dominant strain at 70% leaving 30% Sativa. You'll find a sweet pleasant smell of sweet pine and citrus the taste is not like the smell its more of a bitter harsh smoke with an earthy after taste. Death bubba will leave you with a nice body high and the need for a couch to sit on.
Quick Review

-Smell-
​sweet/pine/citrus

-Taste-
bitter smoke/Pungent Earth after taste

-Effect-
​​Body High/Sleepy/hungry