1. Managing Director
  2. Managing Director
  3. Managing Director
  4. Managing Director
Cali Girl​
Written Review
Cali girl is a nice sweet smelling bud with deep undertones of citrus. this was some of the sweetest/smoothest bud we've ever been able to smoke, and you can enjoy it too if you can get your hands on it. this high will leave you happy and active till the indica part hits you which will leave you way less active than you were before.
Quick Review

-Smell-
​Sweet/citrus

-Taste-
sweet/smooth

-Effect-
Happy/actice

Said to be a Indica dominant strain at 80% leaving 20% Sativa. The high off this strain will leave you feeling euphoric and definetely wanting to do more then just sitting. We recommend using this outdoors in a nice joint and take in the chance to enjoy the fresh Canadian air!